Mike McCall has practiced law in California since 1983. He has overseen the asbestos/environmental practice of Walsworth since its inception over 30 years ago. During this time, the firm has grown dramatically and handled more than 30,000 cases in which Mike has successfully negotiated thousands of resolutions.
Mike has served as lead counsel for numerous companies in all types of litigation, including work as national coordinating counsel for some. He has represented a variety of companies including business owners, real property owners, manufacturers, premises owners, contractors and distributors. Mike has also been lead counsel on many business liability, personal injury liability, product liability and toxic exposure cases.
For the last 16 years, Mike has been recognized by Martindale Hubble®, an independent lawyer rating service, which has been evaluating lawyers for more than 130 years, as an attorney with the highest professional excellence in legal ability and general and professional ethical standards with his AV rating. The AV rating confirms that Mike is an attorney competent in both legal ability and ethical standards and has been recognized by this independent rating service as having the highest level of professional ability and respect.
- Graham v. Club Car – Secured a defense verdict in favor of a utility vehicle manufacturer in a personal injury and strict products liability case.
- Barrientez v. The Rinc Organization – Successful mediation in a mass tort formaldehyde exposure case involving more than 18 families.
- Vest v. Dowman Product – Successful mediation in an extremely high damages asbestos case.
- State Bar of California, Environmental Law Section
- Orange County Bar Association, Toxic Tort Section
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)