Pamela Stevens has thirteen years of experience in civil litigation at Walsworth. During this time, Pamela has represented product manufacturers and regional suppliers of various plumbing and construction materials in asbestos cases. She also currently represents a statewide sub-contractor who, at the height of their business was one of the largest painting contractors in the state of California. Pamela is well qualified to handle all aspects of trial from voir dire to the closing argument.
In addition to products liability and toxic tort defense in the asbestos litigation sphere, Pamela is involved in defending construction defect cases that entail complex and multi-party litigation with clients that are general contractors, building owners, property managers and sub-contractors. Her strong interpersonal skills allow her to effectively communicate and manage the complex circumstances of each case, ensuring that clients are positioned to achieve the best possible outcome.
Pamela also represents children pro bono in immigration matters.
- Carolyn Hopper California Department of Water Resources, et al.—Represented a defendant product supplier in a four week wrongful death/mesothelioma case venued in Alameda County. The Plaintiffs’ verdict was less than the last settlement offer made by Pamela’s client and was a favorable result.
- Gloria McClain v. Asbestos Defendants – Represented D. Zelinsky in a wrongful death/mesothelioma case venued in San Francisco Superior Court. Matter was ultimately resolved for significantly less than plaintiff’s counsel’s initial demand.
- Pamela O’Bryan v. A.H. Voss Corporation – Represented one of two remaining defendants in trial in Contra Costa County in an asbestos/product liability case involving mesothelioma. Matter was ultimately settled for pennies on the dollar after threatening to file a motion for non-suit after plaintiff’s close of evidence.
- Raymond Uribes v. BASF Catalysts – Represented a national supplier for a trial that lasted nearly a month; mistrial resulted.
- Nana Lea-Fox v. CertainTeed Corporation – Defended a supplier defendant in a wrongful death/mesothelioma case in Alameda County. Reached a favorable settlement during trial on behalf of client.
- Betty Peterson v. Asbestos Defendants – Defended a sub-contractor in San Francisco Superior Court in a wrongful death mesothelioma case. Secured a favorable settlement after jury selection.
- American Bar Association
- San Francisco Bar Association
Born and raised in Santa Rosa, California, Pamela has lived in San Francisco since 2001 after attending college in Pennsylvania and working for a national insurance company in Austin, Texas. She enjoys spending time outdoors with her husband and young daughter whether it be in The City’s many parks or on the nearby mountain biking trails.