Robert Donohue is a seasoned litigator with over 30 years of experience and 35 cases tried to verdict. His diverse practice includes defending general liability, medical malpractice/elder abuse and nursing home cases, product liability, business litigation, construction defect, real estate and employment law matters. Robert is well-versed in handling breach of contract claims, landlord/tenant disputes, and commercial and general auto liability cases.
Robert is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), one of the preeminent national organizations for experienced trial lawyers, and also a strong case management and resolution strategist.
Prior to joining Walsworth, Robert focused his practice on insurance defense and defending physicians, dentists and other healthcare providers in medical malpractice matters.
- Reyes v. Flaum – Successful result after an eight-day jury trial in an automobile accident case that resulted in an award against client that was substantially less than the client’s last offer to the plaintiff.
- Various Plaintiffs v. Regional Grocery Store Chain – Oversee and manage numerous litigation matters for a regional grocery store chain, resulting in the favorable resolution of multiple slip and fall and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) claims.
- Represented numerous residential and commercial clients with premise liability cases involving sidewalks
- Represented a statewide grocery retail chain in the successful resolution of multiple general liability claims
- Represented a nationwide pharmacy retail chain in multiple slip and fall claims
- American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona