Robert Donohue is a seasoned litigator with over 30 years of experience and 35 cases tried to verdict. His diverse practice includes defending general liability, product liability, business litigation, construction defect, real estate and employment law matters. Robert is well-versed in handling breach of contract claims, landlord/tenant disputes, and commercial and general auto liability cases.
Robert is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), one of the preeminent national organizations for experienced trial lawyers, and also a strong case management and resolution strategist.
Prior to joining Walsworth, Robert focused his practice on insurance defense and defending physicians, dentists and other healthcare providers in medical malpractice matters.
- Various Plaintiffs v. Regional Grocery Store Chain – Oversee and manage numerous litigation matters for a regional grocery store chain, resulting in the favorable resolution of multiple slip and fall and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) claims.
- Represented numerous residential and commercial clients with premise liability cases involving sidewalks
- Represented a statewide grocery retail chain in the successful resolution of multiple general liability claims
- Represented a nationwide pharmacy retail chain in multiple slip and fall claims
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona