Saima Aslam’s practice focuses primarily on employment and general litigation matters. Saima handles state and federal employment claims including wage and hour, discrimination and wrongful termination. Saima handles all aspects of pre-trial litigation including pleadings, discovery, and law and motion.
Before joining Walsworth, Saima worked as an associate attorney at a California firm where she researched and drafted legal memoranda pertaining to the California Labor Code, Fair Labor Standards Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act, conducted discovery, and handled other apsects of employment litigation.
Saima is fluent in Urdu and Punjabi.
- Obtained favorable settlements for many employees before the Department of Fair Employment and Housing by securing evidence, including pertinent witness statements.
- Engaged in substantial case preparation work for arbitration matters, eventually leading to favorable settlements.
- Handled all aspects of employment cases from initial filing through litigation.
- Sacramento County Bar
- Barristers Club of Sacramento
- South Asian Bar Association
- California Women Lawyers Association
In her spare time, Saima enjoys spending time with her husband and family. In addition, she enjoys cooking and traveling.