Associate (3-7 Years) – Non-Asbestos Toxic Tort Defense
Our Toxic Tort practice is seeking a motivated associate with 3 to 7 years of experience working on the defense of non-asbestos toxic tort matters. If you are looking for great benefits, solid mentorship with the ability to grow your practice by working alongside a team of diverse and experienced litigators, AND the flexibility to work remotely or in a hybrid position, we encourage you to apply to join our community!
- Must be admitted to the State Bar of California
- 3-7 years of experience working on the defense of non-asbestos toxic tort matters, with experience conducting discovery, taking depositions, preparing and arguing motions, and assisting with trial preparation
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- The annual base salary for this position starts at $130,000 to $170,000 (Walsworth is not a lock-step firm, and the actual salary a candidate will receive is dependent on a variety of factors)
- Robust bonus program ranging from $10,000 – $29,000
- A variety of medical, dental, and vision insurance plans (some at no cost to the employee!)
- Firm paid life insurance and disability insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation policy
- Firm sponsored educational opportunities and MCLE programs to grow and develop litigation and leadership skills
- Multiple optional social firm lunches and events throughout the year to allow colleagues to get together in person
How to Apply:
- To apply for this position, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com. Candidates meeting our requirements will be asked to interview with team members via Zoom. A criminal background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment.